Who is eligible to play in the Web.com Tour Finals?
- The top-75 money winners on the Web.com Tour money list at the conclusion of the Web.com Tour regular season.
- Players who finish 126-200 on the PGA TOUR's FedExCup points list at the conclusion of the PGA TOUR's regular season.
- Non-members who have earned enough FedExCup points based on their performance on the PGA TOUR to place them 126-200 on that points list.
What happens to the money list?
The money list is reset to $0 at the beginning of the Web.com Tour Finals.
How many Finals events are there?
There are four 72-hole stroke-play events, with a 36-hole cut coming at the Web.com Tour's standard 60 and ties.
Aug. 29-Sept. 1: Hotel Fitness Championship
Sept. 5-8: Chiquita Classic
Sept. 12-15: Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Sept. 26-29: Web.com Tour Championship
How much money does the winner of each event receive?
Each Finals event has a $1 million purse. The champion wins $180,000.
How big will the fields be?
The field size is projected to be approximately 144, depending on player overlap with other eligibility for the PGA TOUR.
Will I be able to watch the Web.com Tour Finals on TV?
Yes, all four events will be broadcast on Golf Channel. The Cox Classic presented by Lexus of Omaha, the Regular Season finale where 25 cards will be given out, will also be broadcast by Golf Channel.
How many 2013-2014 PGA TOUR cards will be awarded?
- A total of 50 PGA TOUR cards will be awarded.
- The 25 leading money winners on the Web.com Tour will be guaranteed cards at the end of the regular season.
- Another 25 cards will go to those players who earn the most cumulative money in the four Finals events.
What do the leading money winners get?
The Web.com Tour's leading money winner during the regular season and the player who earns the most money during the Web.com Tour Finals will be fully exempt, meaning each is guaranteed a spot in PGA TOUR events the following season (excluding invitationals). Both will earn invitations to THE PLAYERS.
If a player wins twice on the Web.com Tour during the Regular Season and then wins a Finals event, does that count for a three-win promotion?
Yes, a third win during the Finals would earn that player a promotion to the PGA TOUR with fully-exempt status for 2013/2014.