Weather: Partly cloudy with afternoon temperatures reaching 90 degrees. Winds SE 5-15 mph.
• All four rounds are being played with preferred lies in closely mown areas.
• Streelman's only other third-round lead/co-lead was in 2008 at The Barclays where he finished T4.
Streelman, who won the inaugural $1 million Kodak Challenge in 2009, cruised to the 54-hole tournament scoring record with a 199. The previous best 54 hole score was 203 set by Bo Van Pelt in 2008 (T2).
• Streelman is looking for his second top-10 of the season (T10-Bob Hope Classic). He had two top-10s last season and four in 2008.
• Lamely finished T13 last year at the Puerto Rico Open presented by Banco Popular.
• Lamely teed off No. 10. The last person to tee off on No. 10 and win was Keith Clearwater at the 1987 Colonial Invitational.
• Lamely has now made four of eight cuts on TOUR this season. His best finish is T18 at the Bob Hope Classic. Coming into this week, Lamely had missed three of his last four cuts.
• Prior to today, the last time the full final round was played on Monday (unscheduled) was the 2009 RBC Canadian Open.
• This is the second Monday finish of the season (Bob Hope Classic).
• John Daly shot a 66 in the third round. It was his best round since a 66 at the 2009 Wyndham Championship.
|Scoring averages through Round 2 at the par-72 Trump International GC|
Suspension of Play Timeline:
• On Thursday, the first-round was suspended at 7:19 a.m. local Atlantic Time due to heavy rains which led to unplayable course conditions. It was decided at 1:30 p.m. local time that play would be suspended for the day. A total of 18 players teed off prior to the suspension of play on Thursday.
|Monday TV -- Puerto Rico Open|
• The first-round resumed at 7:15 a.m. local Atlantic Time on Friday and was suspended at 7:36 a.m. local time due to rain and unplayable course conditions. The first round resumed at 4:35 p.m. on Friday. Play was suspended at 6:36 p.m. due to darkness with 22 of the 44 groups on the course.
• On Saturday, the first-round resumed at 7:10 a.m. local Atlantic Time with 22 of the 44 groups on the course. The second-wave began teeing off at 8:35 a.m. The second round was suspended due to darkness at 6:40 p.m. local Atlantic Time with 57 players on the course on Saturday. They resumed play at 7:10 a.m. local time on Sunday, while the second-wave teed off the second round at 7:30 a.m. Only six players completed the second round before the suspension.
• On Sunday, the third round was suspended due to darkness at 6:36 p.m. local Atlantic Time with all 70 players on the course. Play resumed at 7:00 a.m. local time on Monday. Players will not be repaired after the third round.
• A total of 6.6 inches of rain fell on Trump International Golf Club on Thursday. Six-tenths of an inch of rain fell on the course on Friday. Between Friday, March 5 and Wednesday, March 10 at total of 5.4 inches of rain fell on the course.