It all comes down to this: Your guide to the Charles Schwab Cup Championshiptext sizeOctober 17, 2013
All eyes will be on Fred Couples at the Charles Schwab Cup Championship. Chris Condon/PGA TOUR
• All active duty, Reserve, military retirees, and non-retired veterans and their dependents receive complimentary admission with a valid military ID and ticket voucher.
• Tickets are complimentary but a $1 verification fee per military individual order does apply.
• Military guests must show a valid ID, along with the voucher printed off of the Birdies for the Brave website, at the Main Admission Gate to claim their ticket(s).
• To print off the Military ticket voucher, visit here.
• Practice and Championship Rounds - Youth eighteen (18) years of age and under are admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult.
• The complimentary youth ticket provides Grounds access only. In order to enter a hospitality suite, youth must have a hospitality ticket from the client that is issuing them.
Be a fan to get the inside scoop during tournament week:
GENERAL PUBLIC PARKING is located at Stonestown Galleria Mall, 3251 20th Ave., San Francisco, Calif. Parking is $10 per vehicle.
Bike racks will be provided at the main entrance located at Sunset Circle off of Lake Merced Blvd. for all motorized vehicles.
The Charles Schwab Cup Championship is pleased to offer complimentary shuttles from the following locations:
DALY CITY BART SHUTTLE SCHEDULE
Thursday, Oct. 31: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 1: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 2: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 3: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
STONESTOWN GALLERIA SHUTTLE SCHEDULE
Wednesday, Oct. 30: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 31: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 1: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 2: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 3: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Due to the events earlier this year and heightened security measures across our nation, the Charles Schwab Cup Championship will continue its normal security policies but expand screenings for ALL patrons, sponsors, volunteers, media and vendors attending or working the 2013 tournament.
Officials are asking everyone to participate in making the event safe and enjoyable by being aware of their surroundings during their visit to TPC Harding Park. Should a person see an activity that might be unusual or suspicious, they're urged to notify a member of CMPD, security personnel, or Tournament Official working the event. Everyone is urged to keep a simple phrase in mind: "See something, say something."
Since the safety and well-being of everyone is of the utmost importance, please adhere to standard tournament policies:
• No bags larger than a small purse 6x6x6, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags (folding chairs are permitted - the sleeves that hold them are not) *
• No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
• No video cameras (Monday - Sunday)
• No cameras (Thursday - Sunday)
• No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
• No radios or TVs
• No posters, signs or banners
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to board shuttles. Tournament does not provide a “check” facility, so attendees are urged not to bring restricted items.
*All portable chairs must be removed from the course each night.
Please note: Diaper bags and medical necessities will be permitted, but searched.
Chevron STEM ZONE
Calling all inquisitive kids! The Chevron STEM ZONE a unique, interactive area dedicated to furthering education in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. The STEM Zone is designed to inspire students to learn about the science of sporting events and golf, with a fully equipped, mock studio giving kids an interactive broadcasting and media experience. Located near the No. 15 tee.
Hot Dog Bills Burger Dog
New for 2013! This year fans can indulge in the signature San Francisco golf tradition - Hot Dog Bills Burger Dog. Burger Dogs are exactly what they sound like, a hamburger in the shape of a hot dog. Usually only available at The Olympic Club & Silverado Resort – the Hot Dog Bills Burger Dog will be featured at key concession spots at this year’s event.
The Saint Francis Foundation will be hosting a 1-mile Health Walk across the TPC Harding Park’s Championship Course. You can participate in the Health Walk each day, Thurs-Sun, during tournament week. Each participant will be entered into a contest and one lucky person will win an Official Honorary Observer spot for two people on Sunday, Nov. 3.
Charles Schwab Swing Analysis
Located behind the 1st Tee Box, Charles Schwab is offering fans the opportunity to have their swing analyzed by a PGA Professional. Video of your swing will be taken, analyzed and sent to you by the PGA Professional on-site. This venue is open to the public.
Happy Hour All Week Long
As the Official Rum and Vodka of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship, Diplomatico and Svedeka respectively will be providing different specialty cocktails each day of the event. Diplomatico will be served in the Golden Gate Club, located at the 18 fairway, and Svedka will be served in the Cypress Club, located at the 17 green.