SAVANNAH, Ga.- Fred Couples, Bernhard Langer, Ben Crenshaw, Tom Watson and Gary Player are among a 15-member contingent of past Masters champions scheduled to tee it up in Savannah when the all-team event returns to the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa on April 16-22.
Below is the full list of teams in the 2012 Liberty Mutual Insurance Legends of Golf field with at least one Green Jacket holder:
Legends Division (ages 50+ official money): Bernhard Langer (1985, '93) - Tom Lehman Tom Watson (1977, '81) -- Andy North Fred Couples (1992) - Jay Haas Fuzzy Zoeller (1979) - John Jacobs Larry Mize (1987) -- Hal Sutton Mark O'Meara (1998) -- Nick Price Sandy Lyle (1988) -- Peter Senior Craig Stadler (1982) -- Scott Hoch
Demaret Division (ages 70+ unofficial money): Gary Player (1961, '74, '78) -- Simon Hobday Tommy Aaron (1973) - Lou Graham Billy Casper (1970) - Ken Still Charles Coody (1971) - Dale Douglass Doug Ford (1957) - Billy Maxwell Bob Goalby (1968) - Dow Finsterwald
Here are a few Masters facts relating to players who will compete in the Liberty Mutual Insurance Legends of Golf:
• Eight past Masters champs who will also be in Savannah are competing at Augusta National this week: Fred Couples, Bernhard Langer, Larry Mize, Tom Watson, Mark O'Meara, Sandy Lyle, Craig Stadler and Ben Crenshaw
• The second round of the 2012 Masters will be Langer's 100th round at Augusta National
• Mize celebrates the 25th anniversary of his 1987 Masters victory this week
• Couples will make his 601st PGA TOUR career start at the 2012 Masters
• Player owns the most starts in Masters history with 52
• Crenshaw will be making his 41st consecutive Masters appearance this week (1972-2011)
• Couples and Crenshaw have both made 25 cuts at the Masters. Watson has made 24. (Jack Nicklaus holds the record with 37 made cuts)
• Watson (1982), Crenshaw (1987), Lyle (1997-98) and O'Meara (2007) have won the Par-3 Contest.
• O'Meara is the oldest first-time winner of the Masters (41 years, 3 months, 29 days)
Couples leads the scoring average of players with 100 rounds or more at Augusta National with 71.90 from 104 rounds
The Liberty Mutual Insurance Legends of Golf will be televised by the Golf Channel and CBS. Golf Channel will provide live coverage on Friday from 12:30-2:30 p.m. ET while CBS will televise the weekend's play live from 1-3 p.m. ET on Saturday and Sunday.
Tickets are now on sale with special advance prices starting at $15. Weeklong ticket packages are $75 and include two Good Any Day grounds tickets and one ticket with access to the River Club, a climate-controlled hospitality pavilion offering a variety of food for purchase, premium cash bar, large screen televisions and views of the 1st and 10th tee on Friday-Sunday. Tickets may be purchased by visiting the tournament's web site at www.LMILOG.com.
Fans can also follow the Liberty Mutual Insurance Legends of Golf on the tournament's Twitter page @legendsofgolf.