Official Rules: 2010 Charles Schwab Cup Championship sweepstakestext sizeSeptember 20, 2010
PGA TOUR staff
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. TIMING: The Charles Schwab Cup Championship 2010 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 pm ET on 9/28/10 and ends at 5:00 pm ET on 10/18/10 ("Promotion Period").
2. TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may receive an email from the Sponsor regarding purchasing a ticket to the Charles Schwab Cup Championship. To enter the Sweepstakes, either (i) purchase a ticket to the Championship and receive an automatic entry or (ii) click on the link within the email to complete required entry information without purchasing a ticket to the Championship by subscribing to receive emails from Sponsor (you may unsubscribe at any time). Entries must be received by 5:00 pm ET on 10/18/10 to be eligible for the random drawing. Limit 1 entry per person and/or email address during the Promotion Period. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges, if any, imposed by your on-line service will apply.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 11/1/10 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZES: (1) Grand Prize -- a foursome at Harding Park Golf Course. Transportation not included with prize. No food and beverage or standard golf-related gratuities included with prize. Subject to dates of availability as determined by Harding Park Golf Course. All four rounds must be played on the same date as a group (i.e., foursome). The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $280.00. Prize is nontransferable, must be accepted as awarded and must be used before date specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the prize (or portion of prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award prize of equal/greater value. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility/liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance/use of any prize. Winner solely responsible for all taxes associated with acceptance of prize and will be required to provide an IRS Form W-9 to Sponsor prior to acceptance of prize.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who have a valid US tax identification number (i.e., SSN or EIN). Employees of the PGA TOUR, Inc., its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
6. GENERAL RULES: Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by phone, mail and/or email and will be required to sign and return a affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within 10 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Winner releases Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify/suspend the Sweepstakes and award the Grand Prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation/termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems/technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL and CIVIL LAWS and SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. GRAND PRIZE WINNER: For the winner's name, available after the Promotion Period, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by 12/31/10 to: Charles Schwab Cup Championship Sweepstakes 2010 Winner, Attn: Legal, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
8. SPONSOR: The Sponsor is PGA TOUR Licensed Properties, Inc., 100 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.