June 25, 2014
PRACTICE ROUND GROUNDS TICKET: $10 plus fees. Offers Grounds admission during the Practice Round
on Tuesday or Wednesday! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
COMPETITION ROUND GROUNDS TICKET: $25 plus fees. Offers Grounds admission during the
Competition Rounds for ONE day. Must specify day (Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday) when making
purchase as all tickets are day specific. Gate price is $35 - save $10 per ticket when purchasing in advance! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
FOX DEN HOSPITALITY TICKET: $60 plus fees. Offers admission for one day to the Grounds and Fox Den.
Must specify day (Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday) when making purchase as all tickets are day specific.
Gate price is $75 - save $15 per ticket when purchasing in advance. Upgrade your experience today! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKET.
GNC Military Free Ticket Program & Birdies for the Brave Patriot’s Outpost presented by Dr. Jim and
Bea Bradley: The Constellation SENIOR PLAYERS is proud to offer complimentary admission courtesy of the GNC Military
Free Ticket Program to all military including Active Duty, Reserve Military, Retired Military, Dependents and
non-retired military veterans.
Please CLICK HERE to download your ticket (you will be redirected to another website). Tickets are
complimentary but a $1 verification fee per military individual does apply.
Once on-site, all military members including their dependents are invited to join us in the Birdies for the
Brave Patriots' Outpost presented by Dr. Jim and Bea Bradley located on the 18th fairway. The Outpost is
open Thursday - Sunday and offers complimentary food and beverage to all those in attendance.
To find out more about the TOUR's support of the military through Birdies for the Brave, please
Complimentary Admission for Spectators 18 and under
Up to four children, ages 18 and under, are admitted free of charge with every one paid adult.This applies to
grounds access only.
GENERAL PARKING is located at the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills (590 Pittsburgh Mills Blvd., Tarentum, PA
15084). Shuttle busses will transport spectators from the mall to the main gate at Fox Chapel Golf Club.
General Parking and shuttle transportation are free of charge.
Directions to General Parking: Route 28 to Exit 12A, Pittsburgh Mills Boulevard and follow signs to golf
tournament parking (590 Pittsburgh Mills Blvd, Tarentum, PA 15084).
PREMIUM PARKING - Lot 4 - is open Thursday - Sunday at Fox Chapel Area High School (611 Field Club Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15238). Shuttle busses provide transportation to the main tournament gate.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
- Mobile devices must be in silent or vibrate mode at all times.
- Use of mobile devices is permitted in areas that are away from play.
- Please refrain from using mobile devices around tees, fairways or greens.
- Data use (texting, email, internet) is NOT permitted when players are in position to compete.
- Still photography is permitted ONLY during the Pro-Am round on Wednesday. Still photography IS NOT permitted on Competition round days (Thursday through Sunday).
- No audio or video capture is permitted at any time.
- Violators of the mobile device policy will be warned and/or may have their device confiscated.
In an effort to create the best environment for the competition and for the comfort and safety of the players, spectators, volunteers and staff, please note the restrictions below regarding items that are not permitted onto the Championship grounds. Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home or in your vehicle. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle. Please be prepared to submit yourself or your personal items to inspection. For more infomration, please click here.
- No bags, backpacks or purses larger than approximately six inches by six inches by six inches. (6x6x6)
- Small folding chairs ARE permitted, but NO chair BAGS or CASES.
- No cameras or video cameras during the Competition Rounds Thursday through Sunday. Cameras ARE permitted during the Practice and Pro-Am Rounds on Tuesday and Wednesday only.
- Mobile devices (cell phones) are permitted but must be kept on silent/vibrate mode and may only be utilized in designated areas away from play. Please see below for more information on the mobile device policy.
- No radios, TVs, periscopes, signs, posters, banners or step ladders.
- No firearms or knives.
- No beverages or alcoholic beverages are permitted onto the grounds. They must be purchased on-site
TIPS FOR SPECTATORS
The suggestions below will help you have the most enjoyable experience possible:
- Please remain behind gallery ropes at all times and cooperate with Marshal direction.
- Please remain still throughout each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or holed out.
- Please kneel or sit if you are in the front row.
- Please walk. Do not run.
- Please do not ask players for autographs while they are competing. Players may stop to sign autographs after their round.
- Please dispose of trash properly and help keep the golf course beautiful.