The Inside Scoop on the Charles Schwab Cup Championship
September 02, 2015
MORE THAN GOLF:
- Grab a drink and catch the action on the practice facility
- Soft seating and umbrellas in the shade
- Open to the public, 21+
TAYLORMADE PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE PRESENTED BY CHARLES SCHWAB
- Get your swing analyzed by a PGA Professional
- Receive a customized lesson and specific tips and drills to help improve your game
GALLERY IN THE FAIRWAY
- Walk the fairway & follow the action after the final two players hit each of their shots on the 18th hole
- Volunteers will mark off the area giving fans the opportunity to watch the final putt drop on the green
BIRDIES FOR THE BRAVE PATRIOTS’ OUTPOST PRESENTED BY United Rentals
- Entry to the Tournament is free for all active members of the military, along with their dependents
- Entry to the Tournament is free for all veterans, along with three (3) complimentary tickets for their guests
- Must present military ID and supporting ID
- Complimentary parking will be provided for members of the military at Skyranch Airpark, courtesy of United Rentals
- Birdies for the Brave® Patriots Outpost presented by United Rentals will be providing complimentary food and beverages on the 18th fairway
FIND YOUR ROUTE:
Find your way to your favorite venue, best on-course seating, concessions and merchandise with the Charles Schwab Cup Championship course map
GET INTO THE ACTION
Download the PGA TOUR App now! With live leaderboard and scorecard features, our play-by-play coverage will give you all the latest tournament news, video and player information right on your phone.
ARE YOU IN THE KNOW
Sign-up now for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship eNewsletter. Get the latest ticket deals, tournament info and more.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
– Please SILENCE your mobile device.
– Calls only permitted in designated areas.
– No photographs after Wednesday.
– Violators will result in confiscation of mobile device or removal from the tournament.
NEED TO KNOW
NEW! MOBILE TICKETS
The Charles Schwab Cup Championship now offers Mobile Entry for Grounds Ticket Buyers at this year's tournament. The service, offered by Ticketmaster, allows guests to purchase tickets and enter events via their smartphone.
To use Mobile Entry, guests can purchase tickets at pgatour.com/tickets, ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster mobile site on their smartphone.
With the mobile option, fans have the ability to view/bookmark their ticket prior to the event and save the ticket on their phone to make it available at any time.
Once at the event entrance, fans will simply display the ticket barcode on their smartphone and have it scanned for entry.
The new method allows for a completely mobile purchase and entry experience, providing fans an easy and efficient entry to the tournament.
Parking for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship will be $10 per vehicle Friday-Sunday. Wednesday and Thursday are free of charge.
Disabled guests with a state issued license plate or permit will park in a designated area LOT 3 Valet. Signs will be posted directing guests to the accurate parking areas. Please show your ADA pass to the security to be directed to the LOT 3 Valet.
General Parking will be at the Skyranch Airport in Carefree.
For driving directions, the Skyranch Airport address is: 8302 E Cave Creek Rd, Carefree, AZ 85377
WILL CALL - NEW LOCATION FOR 2016!
All fans picking up tickets at Will Call should still park at General Parking.
Photo ID required to pick-up any items
Monday, Nov. 7: CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Tuesday, Nov. 8: CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Wednesday, Nov 9. : 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 10: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 11: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 12: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 13: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
In an effort to create the best environment for the competition and our spectators, the following items will not be allowed onto the tournament grounds. Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home or in your vehicles. Please be prepared to submit yourself or personal items to inspection.
- Bags than 6" x6" x6" in dimension (CLICK HERE for full bag policy)
- Cameras or Video Cameras (allowed only for practice round Wednesday, September 10)
- Large folding lawn chairs
- Signs or banners
- Step ladders of any kind
- Firearms and knives
STILL NEED TICKETS?
Click HERE to purchase 2016 Charles Schwab Cup Championship tickets today!