The Inside Scoop on the Charles Schwab Cup Championship
August 15, 2014
MORE THAN GOLF:
TRUCKS ON THE RANGE
- NEW for 2014!
- Local food options from Triple Dot and Mustache Pretzels
- Swing by here for Empanadas, Bitterballen, Stroopwafels and hand-rolled, pretzels in the shape of handlebar mustaches
- New for 2014!
- Grab a drink and catch the action on the practice facility
- Soft seating and umbrellas in the shade
- Open to the public, 21+
TAYLORMADE PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE PRESENTED BY CHARLES SCHWAB
- Get your swing analyzed by a PGA Professional
- Receive a customized lesson and specific tips and drills to help improve your game
HEALTH WALK PRESENTED BY BANNER CORE CENTER FOR ORTHOPEDICS
- Follow a walking trail along the course with three Health Information Center checkpoints
- Complete the course and visit all three stations to be entered for a chance to win an Honorary Observer spot in the final-round Sunday
STRYKER MOBILITY ZONE
- NEW for 2014! - Hear how Fred Funk and Hal Sutton got their golf careers back!
- Get information on arthritis, joint health and treatment options for hip and knee pain to keep you moving
GALLERY IN THE FAIRWAY
- Walk the fairway & follow the action after the final two players hit each of their shots on the 18th hole
- Volunteers will mark off the area giving fans the opportunity to watch the final putt drop on the green
BIRDIES FOR THE BRAVE PATRIOTS’ OUTPOST PRESENTED BY FRIENDS OF THE MILITARY
- NEW for 2014!
- Complimentary food and beverages in a relaxing venue for viewing all the tournament action
- Open to active duty, Reserve and military retirees and their dependents
FIND YOUR ROUTE:
Find your way to your favorite venue, best on-course seating, concessions and merchandise with the Charles Schwab Cup Championship course map (Click here for course map)
GET INTO THE ACTION
Download the PGA TOUR App now! With live leaderboard and scorecard features, our play-by-play coverage will give you all the latest tournament news, video and player information right on your phone.
ARE YOU IN THE KNOW?
Sign-up now for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship eNewsletter. Get the latest ticket deals, tournament info and more. Visit schwabcup.com to sign up today!
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
– Please SILENCE your mobile device.
– Calls only permitted in designated areas.
– No photographs after Wednesday.
– Violators will result in confiscation of mobile device or removal from the tournament.
NEED TO KNOW
NEW! MOBILE TICKETS
The Charles Schwab Cup Championship now offers Mobile Entry for Grounds Ticket Buyers at this year's tournament. The service, offered by Ticketmaster, allows guests to purchase tickets and enter events via their smartphone.
To use Mobile Entry, guests can purchase tickets at pgatour.com/tickets, ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster mobile site on their smartphone.
With the mobile option, fans have the ability to view/bookmark their ticket prior to the event and save the ticket on their phone to make it available at any time.
Once at the event entrance, fans will simply display the ticket barcode on their smartphone and have it scanned for entry.
The new method allows for a completely mobile purchase and entry experience, providing fans an easy and efficient entry to the tournament.
ALL parking for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship will be FREE!
General Parking will be at the Skyranch Airport in Carefree.
For driving directions, the Skyranch Airport address is: 8302 E Cave Creek Rd, Carefree, AZ 85377
Click here to view a driving map for Desert Mountain.
All fans picking up tickets at Will Call should still park at General Parking.
Will Call is located near the main tournament entrance
Photo ID required to pick-up any items
Oct. 29 : 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Oct. 30 : 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Oct. 31: 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Nov. 1: 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Nov. 2: 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
In an effort to create the best environment for the competition and our spectators, the following items will not be allowed onto the tournament grounds. Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home or in your vehicles. Please be prepared to submit yourself or personal items to inspection.
- Bags than 6" x6" x6" in dimension (CLICK HERE for full bag policy)
- Cameras or Video Cameras (allowed only for practice round Wednesday, September 10)
- Large folding lawn chairs
- Signs or banners
- Step ladders of any kind
- Firearms and knives
STILL NEED TICKETS?